What kind of issues I can discuss?

Your advisers are like your family and friends back home. You can discuss any feeling of disorientation – academic, private and hall life. But some problems need professional counseling. DU has psychological centers situated at TSC where trained personnel might offer you therapy.

Comments are closed.